The Pipeline Technician maintains and operates pipeline assets including, valve manifolds, pig launchers and receivers, compressor stations, dehydration units, amine process plants, and control and pump stations.
- Locate pipelines as needed and oversee excavations and line crossings.
- Launch and receive cleaning pigs and assist with the launch and receiving of smart pigs.
- Install pipeline markers and do routine inspections on ROW.
- Software designed for efficient field GIS data collection and maintenance
- Intelligent data capture based on conditional attribute collection requirements
- Customizable user interface data to simplify the field worker experience
- Robust support for vector or raster map backgrounds for verification of field data
- Runs on Any Android Devices: Tablet or Phone
- High accuracy with Bluetooth Enabled GPS receivers
- Real-time and post processed using online Tools to edit / share data
- Export data to GIS Shapefile, KMZ, CSV…
- Control Icon / Style by Attribute value
The ANDMAP system is a custom configured “turn-key” solution for your company’s Mobile Data Collection, Mapping and Project Management requirements. Your solution arrives to your business tested and ready to use.